vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Viva Gaming with the gnomies !!!!

Le fil à plomb (mon modeste blog) vient d'être pour la seconde fois commenté sur le blog  Gaming with the Gnomies et c'est un grand honneur pour moi car ce blog est  à l'origine de ma passion pour les gnomes miniatures et en particulier ceux de Brigade games   .
Merci donc  pour ces articles (élogieux) qui me poussent  à continuer ma colonisation gnomique  de Mars !!!
Vive les Gnomes ! Vive le Grand Empire Gnermain !

The fil à plomb  (my humble blog) is just commented for the second time on the Gamingc with the gnomies blog  and it is a great honor for me because this blog is the source of my passion for miniature gnomes and especially Brigade Games.
So thank you for these (sympathetic) posts that lead me to continue my gnomic colonization of Mars !!!
Long live the Gnomes! Long live the Great Empire Gnermain!
  
I explain for my US friends : Fil à plomb = plumb line in english :  Line = fil in french , Fil is a Philippe diminutive and Philippe is my surname (plumb = Lead)... hum.... 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire